Tuesday, January 04, 2005

THANK YOU!

On January 2nd, the following message was sent out by one of our members (and former chapter president), Tom Kozura, to all of the students that have used the services of Koz Aero over the past 3 years. I would like to share Tom’s message (below) with all of you and also I would like to thank Tom on behalf of all of us in the EAA Chapter 704 and others around the Sparta Airport.

Thank you Tom, for all that you have done for us and your involvement in helping our Airport grow over the past few years. Your dedication to the students, our chapter and the airport has not gone unoticed. We wish you the best in the return to your flying career and hope to see you when you are not busy flying the "heavies".

-P.J. Bevelacqua, EAA 704 Newsletter/Website

Dear Friends, (January 2, 2005)

It has been really fun these past 3 years here at Sparta. As some of you know, I began instructing here when I was furloughed from Northwest Airlines and in March, I'll be heading back to fly the NWA heavies again.

The School will remain unchanged as Brita will be the new Chief pilot and I will continue to do Tail Wheel on my days off. You will probably see some new planes and faces here this Spring but it will still be the same little flight school you have always known. We have grown to over 200 students and pilots and 26 of you have purchased your own planes. I am proud of each one of your accomplishments from solo to license and it is great to see new pilots at the airport or hear you on the radio and know that we have flown together. It has been my pleasure to fly with all of you these past few years. I hope I have helped you in learning to fly. You have certainly made me a better pilot.

Emerson once said; "To laugh often and to love much; to win the respect of intelligent persons and the affection of children; to earn the approbation of honest critics and to endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to give of ones self; to leave the world a bit better; to have played and laughed with enthusiasm and sung with exultation; to know that even one life has breathed easier because you have lived- this is to have Succeeded"

I believe this School has been a great success and I owe this to you!

Stay in touch!

Thanks everyone!

Keep the greasy side down!

Sincerely,Koz (Tom Kozura)


No comments: