Thursday, August 09, 2007

President’s Message (August 2007)

Dear EAAers,

Well, the Oshkosh Event is well underway as I am writing this (Jul28), so many of our members will be returning with some exciting AIRPLANE stories......I believe there is one feller with one of them there yeller aeroplanes that may have a special story to tell. With most of summer activities that can seriously interfere with our “plane-talk” behind us, it will seem good to return to normal.

I understand the Paul C. Miller fly-in breakfast event was successful. Thanks to all those who participated in the setup and teardown. I apologize that I had to leave right after the tables and chairs were in place, but I had some family obligations.

Tom Krashen from MDOT-AERO will be joining us perhaps on our September meeting for a special presentation. He always does a great job of informing and entertaining us.

See you Aug 13....bring your stories and a friend.

-Vic Johnston

No comments: