Wednesday, June 06, 2007

RESERVE LIFT GAGE (AOA) KIT

Dear Fellow EAA Member,
My name is Kelly Meiste, I’m an EAA member (#623517) living in northern Illinois.

I’m currently flying the Zenith Zodiac 601 that my son & I built back in 2002.

The reason I’m writing you is to ask if you would take the time to notify your club members of the Reserve Lift Gage (or Angle of Attack) that I manufacture.

I originally fabricated a gage to use only on my plane. It worked so well that others have asked me to build one for them as well. It’s now turned into a part time job, and as I’m hoping to retire soon I’m now looking into building these kits full time.

My kit is priced at less than half the cost of the cheapest I’ve seen, so I believe it’s a good value for the money. It comes complete and ready to install in most any aircraft. Installation is fast and easy, normally only a few hours of your time will do it.

If someone would require a custom mounting bracket, or plate, I can build the one as required at little additional cost.

Please pass the attached poster around to your members, and have them contact me anytime if the would like to purchase a kit or just ask questions.

Thank you very much for your time!
Sincerely,
Kelly Meiste, EAA #623517

RESERVE LIFT GAGE (AOA) KIT
COMPLETE & READY TO INSTALL IN NEW OR CURRENTLY FLYING AIRCRAFT

• AERODYNAMICALLY SHAPED PROBE AND MOUNTING BRACKETS MACHINED FROM 6061 ALUMINUM (CUSTOM MOUNTS AVAILABLE).

• 2" DIAMETER EASY TO READ GAGE WITH MOUNTING BRACKET, OR SIMPLY INSTALL ABOVE YOUR INSTRUMENT PANEL FOR BEST VIEW DURING TAKE OFF AND LANDINGS.

• SUPPLIED WITH 33’ OF PROBE TO GAGE RIGID VINYL TUBING.

• “AN” HARDWARE, AND TUBING FITTINGS INCLUDED.

• VERY EASY INSTALLATION.

• COST IS ONLY $175 PLUS $15 S&H.
(LESS THAN HALF THE COST OF COMMERCIALLY AVAILABLE KITS)

CONTACT: KELLY MEISTE (EAA MEMBER 623517)
PHONE: (815) 684-9922
EMAIL: kellymeiste@jcwifi.com

YES THIS GAGE IS IN MY PLANE, ONCE YOU
USE ONE YOU WOULD NEVER WANT TO
FLY AGAIN WITHOUT IT.


No comments: