Friday, March 09, 2007

President’s Message (March 2007)

Well, upon my return, I found that I left the care and well being of our chapter in very good hands!....but say, who did I leave in charge of the weather, anyway? Let's thank Paul Spetosky, Doc Dean, PJ (nevermindthelastname), and John Kozal for keeping the meeting "moving forward". I understand we had a real nice attendance.

If anyone has any items they would like to discuss, or have any hard core aircraft projects to show and tell, please let me know, and we will put you on the agenda. This month Paul will be speaking on some of the testing and research projects he was involved in while working at United Technologies on jet engines. I expect it to be a roaring-hot topic.

It will be good to see you all again, and Paul Swett said to say hello to everyone.

-Vic Johnston

No comments: