Thursday, January 04, 2007

Sebring U.S. Sport Aviation Expo Trip (2007)


Hello EAA 704!

John Kozal (past president of EAA 704) is writing to EAA 704 to see if anyone is interested in joining me in going to the Light Sport Aircraft Show in Sebring, Florida January 2007? My goals are to:

1) Review the costs and performances of planes built under the Light Sport Aircraft standards.
2) Take demonstration rides of planes that pick my interest.
3) Bring back information to EAA 704 and do a presentation at a future meeting.
4) Try to find interested partners to form an Airplane Club to buy a LSA
ready-to-fly airplane.

I would really appreciate it if something can be written in the next newsletter concerning the LSA show. Thank you.

John Kozal
887-8137

1 comment:

Biff LaRue said...

Hi John-

Even though I'm not a member, I too am thinking about going to sebring for the show. Of course it's only about 100 miles from me! I'll look for you there.

Dwight Schofield