Thursday, April 06, 2006

A Message From Our Chapter President, John Gill (Apr '06)

Snow flakes are falling this afternoon and it's time for spring flying.

My RV7 project is moving slowly. Cowl has been trimmed and fitted.. Dusty job that fiber glass."YUK"

I flew to Ashtabula Ohio last week on a cold and windy day. This was the maiden flight after the installation of the new fuel cells. All went well.
Due to Sun & Fun and spring break, I don't expect we will have a large turn out for our April meeting. So let's eat pizza and discuss personal projects. Feel free to bring parts or assemblies for show and tell.

I hear Sun & Fun calling me. I'm sure Rita won't miss me for another couple of days.

Look forward to seeing everyone on Monday.

Pizza is on me.

Happy & safe flying, John

No comments: